I've been so inspired by the creative projects shared in my Google+ group, Go Crochet Crazy "All Things Handmade". If you haven't joined the group, I invite you to do so. We're sharing anything handmade, not just crochet, but fiber arts, paper crafts, other crafts, food stuffs, DIY, etc.
Let's Get This Party Started!
Share your blogs, Pinterest pin, or linkable image of homemade/handmade items that fall under the categories of crochet or other yarn creations, crafts, home & gardening, DIY, cooking and decor. Please keep it family friendly, and by joining the link party you give me permission to share your additions through social media venues, such as Pinterest and Twitter. Of course, you will be credited for them.
Last Week's Most Popular Links
Since I'm on the road, I'm afraid I don't have time to copy and paste pictures of the four most popular links from last week. However, I will announce them here and provide a link. My apologies, but that part of each week's link party usually takes an hour or so, which is time I don't have at the moment.
1. Nata's Nest -- Rainbow Mandala
2. Rose"s Crafts -- Pale Green Hanging Towels
3. Linda's Crafty Corner -- The Violet Meadow Blanket
Congratulations, and grab Your "I Was Featured at Go Crochet Crazy" Button to display on your blog! Everyone be sure to stop by and congratulate these folks on their beautiful creations!
Here's the code to copy and paste onto a blog widget so you can display your badge:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.gocrochetcrazy.blogspot.com/" title="I Was Featured at Go Crochet Crazy"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hIiPUXdLibo/U0bmPEG3XYI/AAAAAAAAAzA/8-xl9O9hIQE/s1600/I+was+Featured.jpg" alt="I was featured at Go Crochet Crazy" style="border:none;" /></a></div>Before I get to the Finally Friday Link-a-Long Guidelines, if you have any doubts that participating in link parties is okay, please read my blog post here. It will put your concerns to rest.
Go Crochet Crazy Finally Friday Link-a-Long Guidelines
- Add links for up to three of your blog posts (not just your home page) using the ADD YOUR LINK button below.
- Leave a comment on two other blog posts or pins, letting them know you found them through the Go Crochet Crazy Spring Fling Link-a-Long. If you're one of the first two to the party, you can comment on the last one or two from this Link-a-Long from last week. Please feel free to comment on more, if you like. We all LOVE to get comments.
- Share this post through Google+, Pinterest, Twitter or Facebook...that's more exposure for everyone joining the link-a-long. **This is easy to do after linking up by clicking on one of the social media icons before you return to the party.**
- Let your readers know you've joined the Go Crochet Crazy Friday Link-a-Long by linking to this post on your blog. You can text link to this URL:
To see who I'm linking up with this week, please check out the list on this post!